Policy on Refund for Captioning:
- The refund policy is good up to 15 days from the date of conveyance.
- In excess of 15 days, a client that returns an order with quality issues will be charged 80% of the original amount, i.e. 30% for proofreading and 50% for rework.
- Video files with grade A (Excellent) and B (Good) quality are covered by the refund policy.
- A proofreading of the returned order is required prior to raising a request for a refund.
- A refund will be processed if the result of proofreading shows that we were unsuccessful in meeting our standards. A revised copy will be requested from the client.
- The refund policy does not apply to rush orders, inferior video material, and poorly penned scripts.
- The refund policy does not cover orders wherein translation and transcription were approved by the client before subtitling and captioning.
- The accuracy guarantee and rework do not apply to rush orders, inferior video material, and poorly penned scripts.